Your privacy is important to clickstosale.com
This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that clickstosale.com collects, and the ways in which clickstosale.com uses that personal information.
clickstosale.com is a representative of 1B Ltd, New Zealand based company. Our physical address is 10/22 Northcross Drive, Auckland, New Zealand.
Personal information collection by clickstosale.com
clickstosale.com may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your company
- Your personal information
- Information that you provide to clickstosale.com for the purpose of registering with or for clickstosale.com services
- Information about transactions carried out over this website
- Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services
- Any other information that you send to, email to or submit to clickstosale.com
Using personal information
clickstosale.com may use your personal information to:
- Administer this website clickstosale.com
- Personalize the website for you or for your company at your request
- Enable your access to and use of the website services
- Publish information about you on the website
- Publish information or articles according to our agreement with you on your behalf on your website
- Publish illustrations on your behalf on your social media profiles in accordance to our agreement
- Send to you products that you purchase from clickstosale.com
- Supply to you services that you purchase or subscribe to from clickstosale.com
- Send to you statements and invoices provided by 1B Ltd, New Zealand.
- Collect payments from you.
- Send you marketing communications
Where clickstosale.com discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, clickstosale.com may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
clickstosale.com will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
clickstosale.com will store all the personal information you provide on its secure 3rd party provided servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the Internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites. clickstosale.com is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact clickstosale.com if you need to communicate to us
- by email to email@example.com