15 insurance website must have critical factors
to get clients TODAY
Are you looking for shared wisdom about how to make your website a better place for your website visitors? Below you are going to find all 15 insurance website must have critical factors each insurance leads generating web site bound have.
If you check your insurance agency competitor’s websites you would notice one common factor – most of the websites you check are useless from a potential client’s point of view. If you don’t take application and payment forms or contractual change forms into consideration as downloadable PDFs there is basically nothing. Watch the video below – now to get some insights.
Once you read this article you would also be able to notice that your competitor’s websites do not even half of the 15 insurance website must have critical factors.
What about your agency website does it have a methodically helpful structure addressing your potential clients problems? This is what you should implement – sooner the better. Take 15 insurance website must have critical factors list and check your insurance agency website.
This is right. Your website, in order to generate leads, should address potential problems your prospective web visitors have or even might have in the foreseeable future. If you can show how a visitor can mitigate risks or even avoid it by using your products you have a potential customer. Easy right?
This article “15 insurance website must have critical factors” is for insurance agency owners. If you are an owner or a partner of an insurance agency who wants to quadruple sales in 2017 this information is for you. In this article, we discuss what clickstosale.com can do for you. Or you are welcome to do it all yourself – if you do not have many (if any) leads coming in – you better spend your time on your agency website.
The majority of Australian (and worldwide) insurance agency owners share a common desire: “Generate leads from their agency website”.
Let’s take you as an example. Think about your journey which brought you here on clickstosale.com There are only a few options why you actually here:
You clicked “15 insurance website must have critical factors”
- Google search
- Google display ad
- Facebook advertised post
- Bing search
- Bing display ad
- Third-party references
There is 99% chance you have responded to one of our ads or to an offer we have managed to show to you. By the time you read this part of the website we know – where you came from and what exactly you did click. What about your agency website advertising – what do you know?
How often do you get a performance report?
Have you ever checked heat maps of your website?
Do you employ video- sessions of the web visitors on your website? Meaning you watch a video session of your website visitor? If you would want to know how it can be implemented on your agency website please read this post. Please watch the video below to understand the value of video sessions. The point here is – if your website has helpful information you would want to know – exactly what your visitors are doing on your website.
How many web pages your website has?
Do you know which page provides your agency with the highest number of leads?
15 insurance website must have critical factors
Every page on your website must address the following points:
- Simplicity- each page addresses only one insurance product. Often it is even better to have a standalone website specifically build for a product. Look at this example: A New Zealand lead collecting website of people who need to have a Site Cover for their building project.
- A headline of the page and at least a few of the subtitles must have a product name. Sometimes it is better to address the problem.
- The article (text) must address the biggest problem your visitors have and show how the product would make the problem go away.
- Significance to the visitor. It must create an “A-HA” moment about the use of the product.
- Product relevant illustrations. If the page has cheesy stock photos – they must be replaced.
- PDF downloadable checklist or cheat sheet- something with long-term value, in exchange for the visitor’ email. This point must be linked to “Goals” in order to teach Google about your desired clients.
- PDF downloadable comparable table with similar products. This must be linked to “Goals” in order to teach Google about your desired clients.
- Application forms – usually two or three with a different format. This must be effective – make the client provide you with all the answers. This point must have three notifications:
- First, someone starts to complete the form or questionnaire
- Second, once email and the name is provided
- Third, once the form fully is completed.
9.Obvious & Noticeable calls to action. Keep in mind if you are going to provide an additional benefit – make sure to make clear what do you expect in return. Avoid looking NEEDY.
10.Testimonials – preferably using Google reviews. Check this article how make your clients be your raving fans.
11.Additional points to enhance trust. For instance explanation about re-insurance of the product. Financial ratings and explanation what it actually means for the potential client.
12.Your custom video about the product.
13.Your agency branded animation about the use of the product.
14.Website Privacy Terms
15.Your agency phone number is on each page of your website. It is clickable and linked to Goals.
If you want to concentrate on your business and prefer to leave your insurance agency website to people who know how to make it generate leads for your business please complete the form below. Clickestosale.com specialises on insurance leads generating websites. We guarantee your success and most importantly your clients’ satisfaction.
P.S. Please let us know what was helpful in the list of 15 insurance website must have critical factors. We are always happy to hear what our visitors think about our materials.